V ExpoGNC 2011: “NGV, technologies for new natural energy sources”
November 10 – 12, Buenos Aires, Argentina
This year’s Argentine and Global NGV Summit, hosted by the Argentine Chamber for CNG (CAGNC) and the Argentine Chamber for Gas Equipment Producers (CAPEC), will focus on the growing array of technologies and methane fuel sources for natural gas vehicles. The concept of natural gas, they say, has been extended by the ability to extract methane from oil fields and renewable organic sources (biogas), while hydrogen -methane blends add yet another dimension, all the while contributing to emissions reduction.
NGV conversion technology and dedicated NGV vehicles will be on display, including high performance multi-purpose vehicles and sports cars.
The event will also look at the advantages of using natural gas for heavy duty transportation – less noisy, less expensive, less harmful, more efficient, more profitable and abundant fuel.
Other topics include:
- Find out how we take care of your vehicle and the environment with new NGV conversion technologies, and the even highest performance of “NGV-dedicated units”.
- Watch how and why your truck or van obtains savings above 50% in fuel.
- The conversion to CNG of the official transport fleet as a way of reducing expenditures and increasing energy control and efficiency.
- A challenge at hand: Premium NGV, hydrogen-methane blend.
- Towards the Rosario-Bs. As., Bs. As.-Rosario Blue Corridor. A first fast-filling CNG option for Heavy-Duty transportation.
- Biogas, continuity and complement to NGV. The appropriate use of urban waste.
The event will take place on Thursday 10 and Friday 11 from 1 PM to 8 PM, and on Saturday 12 from 1 PM to 9 PM. Technical tours will be available in the mornings.
Admission to the exhibition and conference will be free, and the only requirement is to pre-register online at the event’s website or on site at La Rural entrance.
Contact by email for details, or visit the soon-to-be-updated website.