Equity Partners CRB has been engaged, subject to U.S. Bankruptcy Court approval, to seek a buyer for Emissions Solutions, Inc. (ESI), a 9 year old Texas based developer, converter and marketer of OEM, medium-heavy duty CNG (compressed natural gas) engines. ESI is one of only two companies with a natural gas engine certified for 2012 EPA and CARB Emission Standards and is the only company offering re-powers from diesel to natural gas for existing fleets. Patented technologies are based on Navistar diesel engine core platforms, but are applicable to any diesel engines. Navistar Class 5, 6, and 7 trucks and school buses are currently addressed. Inventory and NREL development funds may be included. 2010 Revenue: $6 million +
1) Repower of Existing Fleets from 1996 – 2009
(There are over one million DT466 diesel engines in the market today, all potential re-power opportunities.)
- ESI worked with Navistar Dealerships and up fitters to install product
- ESI Trained Dealerships on Re-Power Process
- Dealership/Up fitters Provide Warranty Support
2) New Navistar Natural Gas Vehicles
- ESI Supplied Navistar the NG Engine Components
- ESI Trained the Dealerships – Technical Support and Warranty Support.
3) Untapped Parts and Service Opportunity – 400 Engines Coming off Warranty
4) Untapped Potential Patent Infringement Claims
- $600k of inventory included.
- Poised for growth opportunities with proven product in the market place.
- There is more than a 100-year supply of natural gas in the US, average price per gallon equivalent of $1-$2 at the pump – this fuel is plentiful, affordable and domestic.
- Numerous federal and state incentive programs in place for development and use of natural gas engines. The company has the following funding and contracts currently in place:
— $1.7 million NREL funding for new 13L engine development/introduction.
— PERC Agreement for Development of a propane version of the Navistar Class 6 and 7 Engines.
This is a unique opportunity to purchase an inexpensive and rapid path to providing natural gas engines and/or repowering fleets of existing diesel powered vehicles. Key personnel available.
For a complete information package, please CONTACT:
Ph: 866-969-1115 x 6 Fx: 866-604-9434