Stakeholders in Nigeria are seeking a strong Technical Partner to assist in:
1. Setting up of CNG stations – The pioneer station is expected to have a minimum capacity to take up 1,000 m3 per hour @ 22 bar ( inlet pressure).
2. Building of Conversion workshops.
3. Personnel Training for operation of 1 and 2
Assistance is required in the following areas:
1. Recruitment of expatriate personnel to head the conversion workshop and the conversion program. We are prepared to negotiate employment condition with the interested personnel. The Job will be based in Lagos. Benefits will include expatriate standard conditions such as Housing, paid holiday, medical insurance, a guaranteed salary package
2. Recommendation of training programs for staff for CNG station.
The feed gas will be supplied by Shell Gas Nigeria Limited and Nigerian Gas Company Limited (a subsidiary of NNPC).
Please reply via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org