NGV GLOBAL SPONSOR’S PROFILE
Clean Energy Fuels Corporation is the leading provider of natural gas (CNG and LNG) for transportation in North America. It has a broad customer base in the refuse, transit, ports, shuttle, taxi, trucking, airport and municipal fleet markets, fueling more than 530 fleet customers and 25,000 vehicles at more than 273 strategic locations across the United States and Canada.
Clean Energy is building America’s Natural Gas Highway, a network comprised initially of 150 planned LNG truck fueling stations connecting major freight trucking corridors across the country.
Clean Energy owns and operates two LNG production plants, one in Willis, TX and one in Boron, CA, with combined capacity of 260,000 LNG gallons per day and designed to expand to 340,000 LNG gallons per day as demand increases.
- BAF Technologies, Inc. is a leading provider of natural gas vehicle systems and conversions for taxis, limousines, vans, pick-up trucks and shuttle buses.
- NorthStar is the recognized leader in LNG/LCNG (liquefied to compressed natural gas) fueling system technologies and station construction and operations.
- Canada-based IMW Industries, Ltd. is a leading supplier of compressed natural gas equipment for vehicle fueling and industrial applications with more than 1,400 installations in 26 countries.
- Clean Energy Renewable Fuels (CERF) is developing renewable natural gas (RNG), or biomethane, production facilities in the United States.
The Clean Energy vision extends beyond servicing the high fuel-use requirements of fleet operators. We are committed to helping businesses access the measurable advantages of clean-fuel solutions. Simultaneously, we are committed to protecting our environment as the leader in clean-air transportation. Clean Energy has proven that business and environmental goals can indeed find common ground, with mutually profitable results. Our vision and efforts have received recognition and awards from business and environmental organizations alike.
To achieve our corporate vision, Clean Energy designs, builds, operates and maintains natural gas fuelling stations offering the latest in convenience, technology and safety. As your knowledgeable partner, Clean Energy will help you realize the full benefits of operating Natural Gas Vehicles (NGVs). With unparalleled industry expertise, we assist clients in understanding current state and federal clean-air regulations, as well as internal mandates. We will meet your needs with just the right fuelling solution, and effectively promote your image as a conscientious, forward-thinking company.
- Turnkey CNG and LNG station design, construction and maintenance
- Long-term, price-protected fuelling contracts
- LNG delivery
- Grant writing
- Public policy support
Please visit www.cleanenergyfuels.com