27th Word Gas Conference – June 25th to June 29th – Washington DC, USA
Call for Abstracts closes September 21, 2017
The 27th World Gas Conference is now less than one year away. The program includes many opportunities for involvement as a presenter and/or delegate in sessions relating to natural gas for transportation. Review the full list of topics available: wgc2018.com/topics/
Sessions/Topics that may be of interest to the natural gas land and marine fuel for transportation sectors (but are not limited to):
- Key drivers and outlook for the growing use of CNG and LNG in road transportation
- The future of light duty NGVs in key markets – The Middle East, South America, and Europe
- Emissions targets: developments in the marine sector and opportunities in rail and air
- What does the future hold for the increased use of natural gas in shipping fleets?
- The role of governments in expanding opportunities for natural gas use in transportation
INNOVATIONS IN NATURAL GAS VEHICLES AND FUELING INFRASTRUCTURE
This Technical and Innovation Center session will showcase the latest technologies and applications related to the transportation market – including NGVs, vehicles, fueling systems, rail marine, heavy duty, off-road and other applications.
NATURAL GAS AS A MEANS TO IMPROVE AIR QUALITY & REDUCE CO2 EMISSIONS
- How are regulations in the transport sector impacting on the reduction of CO2 emissions?
CAPTURING NEW DEMAND: THE SMALL SCALE LNG MOVEMENT – sub-topics include:
- How are stricter emissions regulations and the IMO 0.5% sulphur cap impacting the alternative fuels industry?
- Addressing the challenges in developing LNG as a fuel for transport
- Latest innovations in technology and safety in small-scale LNG
Given the new market opportunities for LNG in the marine market, this session will examine ways to communicate and market the benefits of LNG – specifically the environmental and health benefits. The session will also demonstrate how the whole gas value chain can work together to reduce emissions by increasing the use of LNG for marine transportation.
…. and sustainability, and renewable fuel, and much more.
All topics are subject to final abstract selection.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS: Create a new account on the Call for Abstracts online portal: http://bit.ly/2f5GEL3
REGISTRATION – Early Bird Discount (USD 500 discount) is available until 31 Jan 2018: wgc2018.com/registration/