NGV Global will deliver a special presentation in Amsterdam on Tuesday 18 October regarding opportunities available at the NGV GLOBAL 15th biennial conference and exhibition being held in Rotterdam, from March 20-23, 2017.
NGV GLOBAL is the biennial international gathering of NGV strategic, commercial and technical executives. NGV GLOBAL is presented by the world’s natural gas for transportation industry association NGV Global. NGV GLOBAL is supported by the International Gas Union and all major regional NGV trade associations.
Our major objective is to ‘increase the use of natural gas and biomethane for transport’ – on-road, off-road, marine and rail.
At this presentation you will receive information on:
- The exhibiting opportunities for Europe-based companies that supply products and services to the natural gas industry.
- Details on the profile of the delegates who will attend from around the world.
- Trade Visitor marketing to deliver even more qualified buyers to the Exhibition, mainly from Europe, but also from all major regions utilising natural gas and biomethane as a fuel for transportation. Importantly, this will include details on how we will work with your company to reach your specific target audiences.
- Innovations such as natural gas as a marine fuel; we acknowledge that many NGV companies have diversified into marine applications as well as small scale LNG.
- Exhibition floorplan, details on already contracted exhibitors, exhibition space options, sponsorship etc.
- Speaking opportunities including Call for Abstract details — Submission closing date: 27 October 2016.
Exhibitors will also be able to inspect the venue – Rotterdam Ahoy – on Monday 17 October.
To confirm your attendance at the presentation or the venue inspection, or for further information, please contact Joanne Mai at JMai@etf.com.au before 26 September 2016.