January 24-25 2012, Houston Texas
UK based FC Business Intelligence is entering the natural gas vehicle industry, commencing with a conference and exhibition in Houston, Texas next January.
How to Develop Profitable & Sustainable Natural Gas Vehicle Infrastructure
- Explore NGV Infrastructure Business Models: Examine the full array of NGV infrastructure models and discover the most effective strategy for your business
- Develop the Right Partnerships & Alliances: Hear how to forge successful private & public partnerships to maintain business momentum and leverage financial support
- Secure Investment & Finance for NGV Projects: Find out how to get your projects financed, understand the full investment outlay and how to recoup your investment with minimized stranded costs
- Assess New Technology & Standards: Get to grips with NGV infrastructure technology as well as the latest advances in the home-refuelling market and industry standards
- Improve NGV Marketing & Education: Understand consumer requirements in order to secure anchor fleets, and discover what it will take to change the transportation fuel market in favour of NGVs
The Natural Gas Vehicle Infrastructure Summit will bring together well over 300 senior level decision makers from across the NGV value chain to address challenges and identify key opportunities to accelerate the adoption of NGV Infrastructure across North America. The program includes industry leading speakers who will present, analyze, debate, deliver and discuss key industry issues, opportunities and challenges. Speakers on the program include:
- Steve Farris, CEO, Apache Corporation
- John Somerhalder II, CEO, AGL Resources (Chairman, American Gas Association)
- Ron Jibson, CEO, Questar Corporation
- Michael W. Allam, CEO, Southern California Gas Company (SoCalGas)
- Andrew Littlefair, CEO, Clean Energy Fuels
- Eric Marsh, Executive Vice President, Encana
- Kathryn Clay, Executive Director, Clean American Transportation Alliance
- Brett Jarman, Executive Director, NGV Global
The organizers have produced a series of preview interviews with some of the speakers which can be accessed on the NGVI 2012 Conference website.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATIONS CLOSE OCTOBER 16 2011.
Natural Gas Vehicle Infrastructure Conference USA – 2012 is endorsed by NGV Global.