Denisson Energy (Antares Group), a member of NGVA Europe, is organizing a free-to-attend Launch Event for the deployment of the first compressed natural gas (CNG) station network in Romania. The event will take place on the 28th of April 2017 in the World Trade Center Bucharest. Registration opens 9:15 AM.
The program topics include:
- CNG Romania Project: Deployment of the First CNG Station Network
- Development of the EU & Romanian Natural Gas Market for Transport
- Regulations for Natural Gas Vehicles (NGV) and Infrastructure in Romania
- Technical Solutions for CNG Vehicles, and
- Case Study and best Practices: How to Invest in CNG Vehicles
The event will take place in the scope of the project CNG Romania co-financed by the European Union’s CEF Programme and is the first major conference on CNG in Romania.
“With this event the Association aims to raise public awareness on the future CNG refuelling stations and on the benefits of using this alternative fuel both in respect of preserving the environment and being more cost effective,” explains Dumitru Becsenescu, President of Antares Group and President of the Romanian Association of CNG Producers and Users.
During the next four years, Romania will set up a network of CNG fuelling stations for vehicles in accordance with EU Directive 94/2014. In 2015 Antares Group opened the first CNG fuelling station in Romania, following a total investment of EUR 3.2 million (USD 3.43m).
(Source: Antares Group)